Nevada Revised Statutes and Administrative Code
Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS)
The revised statutes are the actual laws.
Nevada Administrative Code (NAC)
The Administrative Codes are Rules and Regulations
- NAC 513 - Commission on Mineral Resources; Division of Minerals (Registration and records of mining operations and Dangerous conditions created by abandonment of mines)
- NAC 517 - Mining Claims (General Provisions, Maps, and Fees)
- NAC 519A - Reclamation of Land Subject to Mining Operations or Exploration Projects (Regulation of mining operations and Exploration projects and duties of division of minerals)
- NAC 522 - Oil and Gas (General provisions, Drilling, Production practices, Underground disposal of waste fluid by injection, Enhanced recovery and pressure maintenance, Reports, and Rules of practice before division)
- NAC 534A - Geothermal Resources (General provisions, Regulations of state engineer, and Regulations of commission on mineral resources)
The following adopted regulations affect Nevada Administrative Code Chapters listed above:
- R011-14A - Adopted in 2014 and amends regulation NAC 522 and NAC 534A,
- R056-15A - Adopted in 2015 and amends regulation NAC 522,
- R057-15A - Adopted in 2015 and amends regulation NAC 534A,
- R081-15A - Adopted in 2015 and amends regulation NAC 522.