***Emergency Measures Relating to COVID-19***
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020 our offices will be closed to the public until further notice in an effort to create social distancing due to the COVID-19 virus.
The Governor has shared that the health, safety, and well-being of Nevada's citizens and state employees need to come first during this time.
Our Carson City office will remain open with limited staff to process billing statements, permit applications and sundries, answer phone calls and respond to emails; however, our Las Vegas office will be closed until further notice.
Most staff members will be telecommuting from home and may be reached using our Contact Us page. Office phone lines may be temporarily disrupted due to high call volume. Please contact staff members directly using their cell phone number.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Public Workshop(s) and Hearings(s)
- Commission on Mineral Resources meeting
- (CANCELLED) 31st Annual Southern Nevada Earth Science Education Workshop 2020
- Date(s): 04/07/2020 - 04/08/2020
- Location: Faith Lutheran Jr/Sr High School (pending verification)
- Registration Direct Link: (registration not available at this time)
- Nevada Mining Association's Mineral Education Workshops page: https://www.nevadamining.org/education/
Request for Information and Public Records
Important Links, Nevada Division of Minerals
Other Important Links