***Emergency Measures Relating to COVID-19***
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020 our offices will be closed to the public until further notice in an effort to create social distancing due to the COVID-19 virus.
The Governor has shared that the health, safety, and well-being of Nevada's citizens and state employees need to come first during this time.
Our Carson City office will remain open with limited staff to process billing statements, permit applications and sundries, answer phone calls and respond to emails; however, our Las Vegas office will be closed until further notice.
Most staff members will be telecommuting from home and may be reached using our Contact Us page. Office phone lines may be temporarily disrupted due to high call volume. Please contact staff members directly using their cell phone number.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Public Workshop(s) and Hearings(s)
- Commission on Mineral Resources
- January 14, 2021 at TBA pm
- Web Location: Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Please click the URL to join: TBA
- Physical Location: TBA
- For additional meeting information, please see our meeting page at:
- 36th Annual Northern Nevada Earth Science Education Workshop 2020
Request for Information and Public Records
Important Links, Nevada Division of Minerals
Other Important Links